Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Treating Pain
PRP Therapy is a groundbreaking treatment for those who suffer from acute
or chronic pain following an injury. PRP Therapy is a type of regenerative
therapy that provides results for patients who may have tried other treatments
that did not help to alleviate or eliminate pain.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy puts your own body to work, utilizing your
own plasma and adult stem cells to promote healing of damaged tissue that
is causing you pain. It is cutting-edge therapy.
PRP Therapy treats pain from:
- Arthritis of the knee, hip or shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff tears
- Ligament and tendon pain
- Back and neck pain
Revolutionary Solution for Healing Pain
- Platelets from your own blood are used to promote healing of cartilage
- PRP Therapy can benefit athletes and active people who experience pain.
- PRP Therapy promotes healing of soft tissue to eliminate pain.
- PRP Therapy does not mask pain, but promotes healing of injured tissue.
- PRP Therapy is non-invasive and less expensive than surgery.
The number of injections you receive will affect the total cost of your
PRP Therapy treatment. A single injection costs $795, while additional
injections cost about $600 each.
Expected Recovery Time
For many patients, total recovery time is minimal and they are able to
return to their normal activities quickly.
PRP Therapy promotes healing to help eliminate pain. It is a safe, non-surgical
way to treat pain effectively.
Visit Mountain View Regional Hospital
Dr. Todd Hammond and his experienced staff at Mountain View Regional Hospital
will take the time to evaluate patients, educate them about their condition,
and provide individualized treatment plans to provide for the best possible
patient outcomes. We believe pain is a deterrent to living life fully,
and we are dedicated to making sure our patients are able to enjoy a pain-free life.
- Each patient is treated based on an individualized treatment plan.
- We will address the source of the pain to eliminate it for good.
- Our treatments are safe and effective for long-term pain relief.