General Surgery in Casper, Wyoming
Board-Certified Surgeons & Expert Surgical Treatment
The general surgery program at Mountain View Regional Hospital is known
for expertise in the diagnosis and management of a broad range of diseases
and disorders. Treatment is focused on abdominal organs, the thyroid gland,
and diseases involving the skin and hernias.
Conditions commonly treated by general surgeons include:
- Benign and malignant stomach diseases
- Disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid disorders, and adrenal disorders
- Endocrine problems
- Gall bladder disease and gall stones
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease and hiatal hernia
- Gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems such as peptic ulcer disease, colon cancer, anorectal
disorders, hemorrhoids, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver disease
- Pancreas disease
- Preserving the sphincter in cases of rectal cancer
- Restorative procto-colectomy
- Simple and complex hernias
- Swallowing disorders
- Urologic disorders
Physician Owned & Physician Operated
Our Casper hospital offers expert treatment designed to treat a wide range
of diseases and medical problems. Our providers are trained at some of
the best institutions in the United States and have sought out our facility
due to our reputation for excellence and patient-centered care. All of
our surgeons are board-certified or board-eligible, and many of our staff
members have earned special certifications in their respective nursing fields.
Is Surgery Always the Right Option?
Our surgeons always take time in advising the course of treatment that
is right for each patient. Surgery is not your first or only option: it
is a last resort. We carefully seek the right answer for each patients'
unique needs. We do not cut corners when it comes to the well-being, health,
and safety of our patients. Your health is our priority, and whether surgery
is required or not, you can have absolute confidence in the team of experienced
and dedicated specialists at Mountain View Regional Hospital.
Contact our office
today to learn more.