Due to unprecedented growth and expansion we have numerous job openings
for RN’s (Inpatient and Critical Care), Surgical Techs and C N A’s
on both days and nights. A sign on bonus may be applicable, please contact
the Human Resources department for more details.
Mountain View Regional Hospital is continuously seeking talented &
dedicated professionals who are enthusiastic about unrelenting quality
care and patient service that is second to none. This page is continuously
be updated and may not contain all vacant positions. If you are interested
in a position at Mountain View Regional Hospital in any capacity, please
submit your application, Resume and/or Cover letter to:
Current Job Openings
Manage finance and accounting departments in providing financial information
about all company activities to assist management, its owners and shareholders
and other users in making educated economic decisions about the companies future.
Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate
and timely dissemination fo financial management reports
Oversee the activities, accurate and timely processing of accounts payable,
acounts receivable, etc
Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of
all systems, processes and data and enhance company value
Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety
of special reports
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
5 years of hands on accounting managerial experience
Manages patients in the health care continuum to achieve optimal clinical,
financial, operational adn satisfaction outcomes.
Acts in a leadership function with the interdisciplinary healthcare team
to promote and/or facilitate discharge planning.
Identifies and intervenes when necessary to ensure efficient and cost-effectice
delivery of patient care services.
Establishes and promotes collaborative relationships with physicians, patients,
families and additional memebers of the health care team.
Educates members of the health care team on case management and managed
Acts as a resource for routine and complex problem solving.
Anticipates the needs of customers and works proactively to improve services
BSW Required, Master's Degree preferred
Ability to work well and effectively with others
Demonstrates excellent verbal and written English communications for safe
and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards.
Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational activities for
own professional advancement and that of others.
The IT specialist position installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to
personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical
advice and support to system users.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user
Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards,
printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking
components and office applications.
Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet
Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users,
via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication. Refers major hardware
problems to service personnel for correction.
Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities
Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
Rotates daily back-up media.
Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
Performs other duties as assigned.
ICU Registered Nurse
FT/PT (Nights) (Bonus Eligible!!)
- 12 hour shifts + call.
- Delivers nursing care to a population of post surgical/medical patients.
- Previous Critical Care/ICU or telemetry experience prefered.
- Previous medical, neuro, surgical nursing experience (minimum 1 year) preferred.
- Current BLS with ACLS/PALS required within first six months of employment.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Minimum Requirements include RN Licensure in Wyoming and 1-3 years previous
critical care experience (monitored unit).
(Multiple FT Positions) (Bonus Eligible!!)
Currently seeking full-time Surgical Technologists with validation of graduation
from a surgical technologist program to work in the peri-operative setting.
- Certification and experience is preferred but will accept applications
from newly graduated students.
- Certification and education from an approved program is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience/expertise in Neuro-surgical
and Orthopedic surgical settings.
- Variable hours.
- Rotating call, and some weekends will be required.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Surgical Services and at the direction
of Registered Nurses, surgical technicians perform scrubbing and assisting
duties within and support of the sterile field during operative procedures
and assures proper care and maintenance of all surgical instrumentation
(PRN Night only)
- Perform breathing treatments
- Arterial blood gases
- Manage oxygen therapy
- Evaluates and treats patients per respiratory protocol
- Manage mechanical ventilators per physician orders or by protocol
- Respond to code blue, and rapid responses
- BIPAP/CPAP therapy
- Delivery of prescribed oxygen and aerosol therapy
- Monitoring of pulse oximetry for oxygen titration
May function in critical care once competency has been demonstrated.
To maintain a broad knowledge of respiratory care theory, principles and
applications. This broad knowledge coupled with clinical, technical, administrative,
communicative and outcome monitoring skills will be used to provide delivery
of effective respiratory care for patients. Responsible to enhance the
respiratory care knowledge and skill levels of Cardiopulmonary Services,
Nursing and other allied health personnel.
- Current WY RRT License or CRT License
- Graduate of an approved Respiratory Care program
- Current BLS, ACLS, & PALS Certification (able to obtain with 3 months of hire)
- Possess a minimum of one year clinical experience in respiratory care in
a hospital setting
- Broad knowledge in pediatric through geriatric respiratory care to include
therapeutics and diagnostics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Registered Nurses - Multiple Positions
(FT/PT - Days & Nights - Inpatient Unit & Critical Care) (Bonus
Physician Practice Billing Specialist
(FT) (Bonus Eligible!!)
This position analyzes medical records and abstracts clinical data by assigning
codes from patient records in accordance with coding classification systems;
reviews patient encounters for accurate code assignment of all relevant
diagnoses and procedures; queries physicians when code assignments are
not clear or documentation is inadequate; identifies and reports documentation
issues; serves as a clinical coding resource and assigns ICD-9CM or HCPCS
codes, creating APC or DRG group assignments. Must possess knowledge of
ICD-9 CM, ICD 10 CM, HCPCS, medical terminology, anatomy, anesthesia,
radiology, pathology, medicine, and evaluation and management (E&M)
codes. Previous billing, coding or charge entry experience, basic spreadsheet
and word processing knowledge and detail-oriented. Current AAPC/AHIMA
Certified Nurse Assistant - Multiple Positions
(FT/PT Nights & Days)
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse assists patients with activities
of daily living, providing basic care to patients and assists in the maintenance
of a safe and clean environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide clerical support and receptionist duties
to enhance delivery of patient care when needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure and in situations that
demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with documented certification as a Nursing
- Must be able to achieve BLS certification within 60 days of employment.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English communications for safe
and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards. Variable Hours.
- Must possess extremely strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely fast paced environment requires excellent multitasking skills
and the ability to adapt to change.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and a dependable individual that will
become a member of a very close knit team.
Infection Control RN
(FT) (Bonus Eligible)
- Identifying and reporting communicable diseases of patients and personnel
in accordance with HFAP and CMS Standards.
- Creation of reports for review by the CNO
- Create and implement new processes for Infection Control
- Educate and mentor staff
- Monitors compliance and reporting to the CDC
Infection Control Nurse (RN) Required Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with CDC and NHSN reporting
- Possess expert computer skills, including full suite of Microsoft Office:
Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- BLS and ACLS certification within 6 months of employment.
- Knowledge of HFAP, CMS, and WY State Regulations
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Quality Net
- Registered Nurse (RN) with an unencumbered Wyoming license
- Investigates, manages and conducts surveillance of suspected and confirmed
outbreaks of infection
- Provides consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control